Sunday, September 20, 2009

Challenge #3

Well, K&K have officially taken all of the fun out of RSS for me. Several years ago I was at a tech workshop where they told us the possible meanings (tongue in cheek) of the acronym, and the one that I liked best was REALLY SILLY STUFF.
In my personal bookmarks, I have a folder RSS which contains really silly stuff like My Coke Rewards, Powerball, Jeopardy -- and, of course, Kurt's blog. (LOL)
My RSS wins for silliness, but the actual RSS is a wonderful tool. I have set-up Google Reader and also added it to my Blackberry. I am adding subscriptions slowly and thoughtfully as I can see how much time I might spend on the reader -- when I should be doing enethings.
Very productive challenge, K&K!

(P.S. Do you foresee the day when RSS might replace hard copies for SSR?)

No comments:

Post a Comment