Saturday, September 19, 2009

Challenge #2

OK, I can see that K & K have put the challenge in "challenging." This took a little more effort than Challenge #1.
I should tell you that I probably would not know anything about computers had I not been REQUIRED to work with them years ago as yearbook adviser. A phrase that comes to mind is "kicking and screaming." I am eternally grateful for that experience as it created what has become a love affair with computers that has enriched my life.
I did Challenge #2 in "fits and starts" with a few detours. I now have iGoogle as my homepage on both Safari and Firefox and know that I am going to refer to it often. So, there was no actual kicking and screaming associated with this challenge -- but if I were being totally honest, I would have to acknowledge a little bit of whimpering...

No comments:

Post a Comment