Saturday, September 19, 2009

Challenge #1

Thanks to the clear on-screen instructions, this challenge was quite easy. Although the name of my blog is ENETHING, I'm not entirely sure that blogs ARE my thing.
Certain blogs on the spectrum seem pertinent and meaningful to me: others, not so much. While I might be very interested in following the Huffington Post, I'm not sure how I feel about the more intimate, personal posts.
It is important to realize that my instructional materials for Spanish include a Spanish server called a Supersite -- and it is very, very thorough and includes virtually all of the "things" that I might post on a blog for my students. The student management tools on the Supersite also allow for very easy communication between my students and me.
I'm looking forward to the challenges, and think that Kelly and Kurt are doing a wonderful job of presenting blogging. We're lucky to have people who are so willing to share their knowledge!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you stick with it. Thanks for taking on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clever title! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete